Celery is easy to dehydrate. One cuts it in ¼ inch slices. I dehydrate mine on the fruit rolls sheets. You can do them on a finer mesh screen or on parchment paper. It takes 8 hours approximately to be dry. I store in a mason jar.
1. I add to pasta dishes in the pasta sauce
2. I add to eggs when scrambling
3. I add to eggs with I make deviled eggs.
4. I add to eggs when making egg cups. Recipe will be included later.
1. I add to a dry soup mix
2. I add to a roast in the crock pot
3. I re hydrate to add to layered salad